Combined Planning / Zoning Board
The City of Woodbury’s Combined Planning and Zoning Board is responsible for a wide range of regulations that deal with community development and planning. The Planning Board Administrator, Brian Bosworth, can be reached at 856.845.1300 ext. 122.
Some of the major responsibilities of the Board are to:
- Hear requests for variances as well as appeals of the decision of the Zoning Officer.
- Review plans for subdivisions and site plans for proposed development.
- Review requested changes to the Zoning regulations and make recommendations to City Council.
- Review and prepare the Master Plan for the City.
- Review applications for exterior work to buildings that are located in the Historic Preservation District.