The City of Woodbury is committed to the process of Economic Development and has established an office specifically for that purpose. Our City employee’s are here to assist in navigating the process and provide guidance to individuals and companies looking to establish, relocate, or expand a business within Woodbury.
- Video Brochure -learn more about economic opportunities in Woodbury
- View the City’s exciting Redevelopment Plan.
The Economic Development office works with various economic development groups, civic groups and business organizations to bring economic opportunities and events to the City.
- Shop Woodbury Incentive Program
- Woodbury Business Directory – coming soon
- Woodbury Good Eats Restaurant Guide – Updated April 2016!
The office also provides technical assistance and acts as a liaison to help a business locate possible State and Federal funding opportunities.
- Gloucester County Small Business Revolving Loan Program – see flyer for details
- Woodbury’s Facade / Beautification Loan Program – Curb Appeal Application
- Woodbury Business Assistance Loan
Thinking of Opening a Business in Woodbury?
- For great information on procedures and zoning for opening your new business in Woodbury Click Here
- For a listing of commercial spaces available in Woodbury Click Here (updated April 2016)
- Be in the green Woodbury – NJ DIRECT INSTALL PROGRAM – for Woodbury Commercial Business Owners (see letter & brochure for more information). This program addresses lighting, heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC), refrigeration, motors, natural gas and variable frequency drives. The City of Woodbury has partnered with Sustainable Jersey and the NJ Board of Utilities to present this program. Woodbury’s Direct Install Contractor: Hutchinson Mechanical Services (888() 777-4501. Also visit the NJ Direct Install Program website for more information.
Additional Important Information
The City works closely with Main Street Woodbury Inc., the Woodbury Merchant and Professional Association , the Greater Woodbury Chamber of Commerce and the Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce to support and enhance our business community.
Women’s Business Development Center – A non profit organization that provides a variety of workshops to help women start and retain a business
Rowan College at Gloucester County – This is Gloucester County College’s site for Continuing Education classes. There are many business classes both on campus and online to help anyone starting in or established in business.
Contact: Daneen Fuss, City Clerk, for more information and assistance at 856.845.1300 ext. 125 or via email at [email protected].